Customer Success Manager (SEO) - Similar.ai
Location: Remote (HQ Based in Leiden, Netherlands) - Open to candidates based in Europe or the UK
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: Growth and Customer Success
Blue Array (recruitment services) are hiring on behalf of Similar.ai for an experienced SEO Customer Success Manager who is absolutely and evangelically passionate about SEO, Digital Marketing and using AI and software to automate this.
Similar.ai is a fast-growing start-up based in Leiden, Netherlands, working with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, they help their tech and retailer partners to build retail solutions which leverage their Universal Product Ontology. They deliver search engine optimisation solutions to some of the biggest sites in the world, with anything from a million to a billion pages, adding millions of new listings every month.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and company where you will help the CEO recommend and implement SEO strategies for clients while helping to win over new customers.
You will become a trusted advisor to new and existing customers of Similiar.ai’s platform, implementing SEO best practices to achieve customer business objectives.
In addition you will:
- Work with the engineering team to onboard and integrate new customers onto the platform.
- Work with customers to help them to understand how they can scale the Similar.ai solution to more pages, categories & sites.
- Ensure the demand for the platform can be met and help to win new business.
- Ensure sales materials and approaches are tailored to meet the needs of prospects.
- Monitor and manage client accounts, ensuring they are following SEO best practices.
- Help define and explain our SEO best practices while continuously staying up to date with SEO news and changes.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge, sharing & insight.
- Provide timely reporting and measurement of activities and impact.
- Work on the client's copy using Similar.ai’s content generation platform.
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team
- Share successful customer implementations with the world, when appropriate, by writing blog posts, talking at conferences or in webinars.
What You Have:
- Previous experience of technical and on-page SEO (agency or in-house) by a marketplace or large eCommerce site.
- An evangelical love of SEO, content and digital marketing, and making every site user centric.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and relentless go-getter attitude.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of keyword research and content gap optimisation at scale; reporting on success using Google Analytics and Data Studio or your own toolset; site auditing including technical, keyword, content and backlink audits; forming content recommendations following a review of large data sets.
- An ability to efficiently grasp technical topics, distil the most important take-aways and present complex information in a simplified manner.
- Strong customer/client relationship management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple project streams effectively
- A curious mind and eagerness to learn new skills and deeply understand customers' needs.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with BigQuery SQL and automating common SEO tasks in Python
- Languages – German, Dutch or French language skills
Similar.ai also offer:
- The best equipment money can buy: a new Macbook or Macbook Pro, a new iPhone & a mobile phone subscription
- Too many GPUs in the cloud
- Flexible hours: you are free to arrange your work schedule to meet your individual circumstances
- No dress code: dress in whatever way you feel most comfortable
- You get coaching to become the most awesome version of yourself
- Remote working – the ability to work from The Netherlands and come to the Leiden headquarters is preferable, but they are open to the right candidates working from anywhere in the European time zone.
- Show & tell: learn some of the latest techniques together most Fridays.
Interview process: 3 stages with Blue Array and a final with Similar.ai